Kamis, 05 September 2013

My Self Identity

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb...
Good Morning Everybody...???
Guys.. This is My Blog. 
My name is Rudiah Dwi Purnami. You can call me "Diah" or "Rudiah". But My best friend give me a special name is "DePe". It's like an artist name, right? I'm 18th years old. I still study at University of Malang and now I'm third semester in accounting of economic. I'm from Indonesia. I live at Kedungcaluk village in Krejengan, Probolinggo. Probolinggo is called City Of Manggo, because almost all people in Probolinggo have manggoes tree in their house. 
OK now I wanna tell you about My Family. There are 5 persons in my family. I'm the second child. There are my father, my mother, my older brother, my little sister and I. I love my family very much. My Father is a good father. My mother is a wonderful mom. If My brother, He is a nice brother. My little sister's name is "Rima". She is smart, pretty, tall, sweet, kind but also like make me angry if we are together. But I love her.

Let's to the next, I will tell you abbout My habbit at my second home which I called "lovely Kos". At 4:30 am I wake up then I take a bath and get ready to go to college. After that I came home from college for lunch and the afternoon sometimes I also have to go to campus for lectures. Usually if it does not go to college, I used to walk in Malang with friends or do for a college assignment. so my habits at home and at boarding was different.
Next guys, do you want to know about my hobby or the others?? 

I like traveling. Due to traveling, my mind becomes fresh and clear so that there is saturation in me being gone. I love the beach, mountains and crowded place. but my favorite place is the beach which is surrounded by mountains. such Papuma beach in Jember, Mount Bromo, etc.. sights that I want to visit is Lombok. due to the fact, Lombok is a beautiful island and amazing. so I want to prove to my self the beauty of the island of Lombok. I also love to eat. but even though I eat a lot, I did not get fat because of my small stature. Hehehe My favorite food is fried rice, tempeh, tofu tek, and chicken noodle soup. I used to buy the food at street side stalls. Though simple, but it is a delicious and nutritious meal. I also love music. My favorite music is Dangdut, Pop and Jazz. I love dangdut because the music is good in hearing can make everyone dance. My favorite songs are the songs of Evie Tamala. for this type of pop music, I love the songs sheila On 7 and Padi. and for jazz, singer I like is Tompi. I love to sing. but I can not sing well. 

This is My ambition guys... 
I have a dream that someday I wanted to be a Minister of Finance because I want to serve this country. That was what I chose accounting at The State University of Malang. Maybe by someone else, my goal is too high, but I think with the high ideals, I will possess a great motivation to reach it. People say "do not aspire too high, if we fall will ill." But I do not agree with these opinions, if our aspirations as high as the sky, if we fall then we should still be among the stars. So, you dream as high as possible, as long as the dream is free. But do not forget to make it happen. Because my life motto: "Dream, Believe, and Make It Happen" 
OK guys, maybe it's enough of an introduction from me. if you want to know more about me, you can contact me at 085 755 *** 245 .. 
Good Luck guys ... 
Bye

1 komentar:

  1. what a great motto Rudiah...I totally agree with you: Dream..believe..and make it happened..

    BalasHapus